Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hiiiiiii

Hello lovely people of the army fandom (+ others that came here for other various reasons), I'm from Singapore. I can't say for sure why I wanted to create this jiminology blog (oh and if you can't tell by my website name and blog heading, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge jimin fan I LOVE him truckloads) and I can assure you that I am no expert in jiminology (although I would like to claim that I am) but maybe I would just like to spread some jimin love to all of you so perhaps that's why this blog was born.


bring pink jimin back please ♥_
HE'S SO CUTE
my angel
/dies/
I've been a bangtan fan since 2014, July 8th. It's somewhere right before their full album, 'Dark and Wild' comeback, so that doesn't make me an "army since before debut"/"old army" but despite that, it has been more than a year already (time sure do know how to fly) and I can say that my feelings for bangtan has remained the same, if not stronger, since then. Especially in the later half of this year, I think, that I became even more fond of jimin (if that's even possible) so I guess here I am with this blog now.




Also, if I could just add, I find it mildly irritating that there are "old armys" that often tweet about wanting the fandom to go back to No More Dream era, like I understand that we all do not want fandom dramas and just want it to be peaceful, but for new armys who sincerely love bangtan and are also not causing any drama *coughs* aka me *coughs*, when I see tweets like that I'll just be like, "oh. ok. so do I leave or?" BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU KNOW because I really do love bangtan a lot. So can y'all just not talk about how the fandom was like before (because I really don't know anything about how it was like before) and maybe just try to get rid of all the hateful people like reporting them or whatsoever. You can't fight fire with fire; everyone is just gonna get hurt in the end. Spread more love, especially to bangtan in times when they need it. (Basically when random hateful people just appear out of nowhere because they have no lives and start shitting on bangtan, that's when we have to tell bangtan how much we love them. And I do assume we all love them a lot.)

Anyway, I have a twitter fan account, @jimchimjim




I guess I'm quite low-profiled but I do TRY to make friends because I really do wanna make friends with armys, especially SG armys (so that if there is by any chance you guys wanna go Korea or and overseas concert together, please jio ok). So I kind of wanna make use of this blog to express my ever-lasting love for jimin in more than 140 characters (some nights I do spam on my twitter but it's rare now that I'm super busy with Uni) and also if I could use this blog as a platform to make EVEN MORE NEW friends, that would just be very much ideal. And if YOU GUYS wanna /i don't know/ create a twitter fanbase with me, i definitely wouldn't mind AT ALL. But I know nothing about how to run a fanbase so if you're as clueless as me, well... we'll figure something out. No big deal. 

That's all for now from jiminology. It's nothing about jiminology really, but we'll probably get there. My next post will probably be about fancafe level up and all that jazz. It's an interesting story and there are ways to cheat through that stupid streaming question, if you're a foreigner. So never say never! 


(credits to whichever fansites for the photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment