Sunday, September 20, 2015

BTS Fancafe Level Up

Hi friends, I am back to tell all you lovely people how to level up on the fancafe. Whew whew~

Ok, so I know that BTS fancafe now has the /burden/ streaming screenshot question that really does no justice to use foreign fans who really really really wanna level up. But fret not, there are ways to "cheat", BELIEVE ME. It's a tried and tested method by yours truly. :)

Funny story actually, I started trying to level up on the fancafe only early this year from Jan, and I kept trying until I finally levelled up 3 months later. (Oh Thank the good Lord) I literally almost gave up from trying so many times. And initially, there wasn't the streaming question but fancafe photos keep getting leaked (ugh, why), so they added the streaming question. I wanted to cry and got a mental breakdown. Anyway, so I tried to work past it AND IT WORKED /throws confetti/ so I'm gonna tell y'all how it works and hopefully y'all can level up too! (Yayyyyy)

BTW, this is only for andriod users. I know iPhone users can purchase the streaming pass but andriod can't (I think?) so for iPhone users, y'all can buy the streaming pass but if you don't want to, you can try this method on your phone. I don't know if it will work though.

This tutorial will be for those without MelOn account.

Step 1: Download the MelOn app via this link.


Step 2: Create a MelOn account (or Login to your account if you already have one). Click on the link as shown in the red circles to sign up.





Step 4: Click on the circled button. It helps to to auto-select all the terms and conditions or whatever they are. (I think they're terms and conditions tho so...)


 Step 5: Fill in your particulars.



And you're done signing up! Phew
Next, click on the search button and search for bangtan's 쩔어.


Step 7: Click on 듣기. It appears are the preview of only 1 minute. 



Step 8: From here, go directly to settings and change your timezone to Seoul's timezone. (Very standard one la hor)




Step 9: (CRUCIAL PART GUYS) Then go to manage your applications and EXIT ALL APPLICATIONS. 


Step 10: Go into the melon app again. 


You will see this: 


쩔어 will be on your "streaming" list. (I don't know what do you call that lol)

Step 11: Click on it. You will see that it is the full version. My dear friends, this is another crucial part. DO NOT CLICK PLAY. If you click play it will go back to the preview version. 


Just move the white button thingy to near the end of the song. Like so:


Then you take the screenshot of it with the current date and time. (Like in the example below.) If you want to play safe, change your phone language to Korean too.

Actually I think you might wanna take the screenshot such that the title can also be seen LOL 
The reason why you will need the current date and time is because you need it for the level up application since BigHit splits the level up application forms into MonTueWed and ThursFriSat. You can't use Monday's screenshot for Thursday's application.

And you will need to edit your screenshot to include your MelOn account user ID or something like that. I forgot already. Oops.

Anyway, that's about it for cheating the streaming system. (Hallelujah!) I hope I don't get in trouble from BigHit or MelOn. LOL. Any other questions about levelling up (except for answers to the questions), my twitter DM is always available hehe :) There's really no use in asking me for the answers anyway, I'm not really good in Korean. I only self-studied for about 2 months to learn the grammar and neglected the vocabulary. I use naver dictionary for that. Haha :')

Have fun and good luck guys!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today when I'm going to sign up, MelOn asked me for my authentication number... why is that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love love you thank you so much ;~;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...I have a question on something about the fancafe questions thing. But I'm not asking for the answer(i only ask questions about multiplications lol, but I don't think u would wanna know) anyways I have a question and I hope u can help me Twitter: @Rika_Kirai Email: aaronyan623@gmail.com please message me I really need the help

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about on PC?? please answer

    ReplyDelete